Since 1954, Chief Construction has been your premier construction company in the Midwest. As design/build, general contracting, and construction management specialists, we focus on the entire process from concept through completion.
ABOUT CHIEF CONSTRUCTION
Our team manages every facet of the plan including initial concept, site selection, design, securing permits, construction, and final evaluation of the finished project.
Our success in the commercial, industrial, manufacturing, and institutional buildings segments can be attributed to our years of experience and to the use of the latest technological advances in planning, design, engineering, specifications, and construction.
- Consultation, feasibility analysis and budgeting
- Computerized drawings
- Site development
- Interior space planning
- Turn-key construction
- Coordination of cost control and construction delivery
CHIEF CONSTRUCTION DIVISIONS INCLUDE:
Chief Development is a natural extension of Chief’s capabilities, partnering with communities, organizations, and individuals who are seeking assistance with designing and building larger scale projects.
Heartland Electric answers the electrical needs of homes, businesses, and other organizations.
This Brand’s General Manager:
Roger Bullington was born and raised in Columbus, Nebraska. He attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and received his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in 1983. Upon graduation, Roger relocated to St. Joseph, Missouri, to work for Varco-Pruden Buildings. In 1986, Roger moved to Grand Island, Nebraska, to work for Chief Buildings. Roger received his M.B.A. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 1995 and is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Nebraska.
Roger worked at Chief Buildings from 1986 into 2011 with his final position being VP of Technical Services. In 2011 Roger was instrumental in starting up the Development arm of Chief. The daily operations and management of Chief Construction was added to Roger’s list of responsibilities in 2012. His current title is President and General Manager of Chief Construction & Development. His leadership roles have facilitated growth within Chief Industries for over 33 years.
Roger is also very involved in the community and has held the following roles:
- Chairman of Grand Island Economic Area Development Corporation
- Board member of the Central Nebraska Growth Foundation
- Board member of the Stuhr Museum Foundation
- Board member of Grand Island Community Foundation
- Board member of Heartland United Way
- Board member of Central Nebraska Humane Society
- Board member of Riverside Golf Club
- Co-chair of the successful capital campaign for the Central Nebraska Humane Society
- Board member of St. Francis Medical Center Foundation
- Graduate of Leadership Tomorrow